* Event Rain or shine
* No reentry
* Not responsible for lost or stolen items
* Not responsible for children
Refunds and Cancellations:
No refunds or cancellations for bad weather days or river flow, unless the campground is officially closed.
No Firearms (includes Airsoft, BB, paintball & pellet guns)
Health Protocols for Individuals:
- Individuals aged 65 or older are at a higher risk of COVID-19. To the extent possible, avoid contact within 6 feet with individuals aged 65 and older. Individuals aged 65 and older should stay at home as much as possible. Large gatherings, even those held outside, pose a significant risk to this population.
- Individuals may not be in a group larger than 10 individuals (including those within the individual’s household). Within these groups, individuals should, to the extent possible, minimize in-person contact with others not in the individual’s household. Minimizing in-person contact includes maintaining 6 feet of separation from individuals. When maintaining 6 feet of separation is not feasible, other methods should be utilized to slow the spread of COVID-19, such as washing or sanitizing hand frequently, and avoiding sharing utensils or other common objects.
- Individuals should maintain 6 feet of separation from others outside the individual’s group. A group is defined as no more than 10 persons including the members of the household and those persons who traveled together to the event.
Self-screen before going to an outdoor event for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- Wash or disinfect hands after any interaction with employees, other individuals, or items at the outdoor event.
- Clean and sanitize any items before and after use.